Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Splitting across Split, Croatia!



So, I will say, Croatia is absolutely one of the most beautiful places in the entire world! It is just amazing - and I can not believe it hasn't been discovered by tourists across the world! We arrived in Split via plane and went right into the winding little streets on the cusp of the Adriatic Sea. We spent 1 day in split before we left for the island of Havar.

In Split, we discrovered the WoNdErOuS gelato and pastries of Croatia that made us crazy! Amanda and "little flipper" are fans of gelato and the guys are LOVING the pastries. We wondered around the Diacletian palace and visited the market place to buy lunch for our ferry over to Havar. It was so good just to eat ripe fruit with so much flavor. I mean, I thought I had it good in California with good fruit!

Off to Havar with more fun adventures!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home